Host a dance party for your skeletons.
Catalope Games is a small game studio in Sweden dedicated to making the games that nobody else creates.
It was founded by Jesper Tingvall in April 2017 after he had participated in way to many Game Jams and wanted to try something new. He is the only permanent member of Catalope Games.
- Website back onlineAfter having some problems the website is back online. Sorry for any inconvenience. If you find anything that is broken or missing please contact me at jesper at catalopegames dot com.
- Mark of Mona AnnouncedCatalope Games and No Studio in Particular are really proud to announce our next project. Mark of Mona is a hybrid Visual Novel / Puzzle Battle game inspired by ‘Pokémon Puzzle League’, ‘Puyo Puyo Tetris’, and ‘Shaman King’.
- Skeletal Dance Party: Afterparty ReleasedThe Afterparty storyline takes place after the main story in Skeletal Dance Party. After defeating the Temple of Righteous Light and hosting a huge undead dance party in their former temple the foxgirl protagonist Reva faces her next challenge…
Latest side projects
- Low effort Tamagotchi game where you can not die.
- In the year 202020, the earth is dominated by spider-like AI cars who have developed super intelligence and consciousness. They drive themselves everywhere and destroy everything with complete abandon. You are a human tasked with repairing their transport roads.
- Mark of Mona is a hybrid Visual Novel / Puzzle Battle game set in the wondrous, magic-powered kingdom of Vergagia.
Follow for news about Catalope Game’s projects.
The email list is only used few times per year when something big happens, like a game is released or announced. Your email is not shared with anyone else. If you want more frequent updates follow on social media or join Discord.